Check out http://hotcosplaychicks.tumblr.com for more awesome cosplay
the virmire survivor goes to alchera after the SR-1 is destroyed. they never tell the alliance. but they sit, quiet, in front of shepard’s helmet, and they think about how easily it could have been them, how many times they’ve escaped death - and their breathing echoes in their ears.
maybe the ghosts of the normandy talk back to them. maybe they don’t.
but shepard finds footprints on alchera, and always wonders whose they were.
i would take naps in forests every day if bugs didnt exist
Hey everyone. I know a few months ago word got out that Should Have Asked for Directions had been stolen, changed, and published. I asked everyone to let me handle it and you all honored that brilliantly. I can’t thank you enough.
The past few months have been a roller coaster of events and emotions. I’m going to give a brief - sometimes vague - rundown of what occurred, what was done about it, and where we’ve landed because I think you all deserve it.
This falls under ‘personal headcanon’, because it disagrees with game mechanics in some specific ways. It’s the internal logic I’ve always used to govern how I think of biotics in my writing. Specifically, how I imagine them in a ‘real world’ application of the concept of mass distortion, as opposed to the go-to hand-wave for magical effects in a science fiction video game. They’re all based on what I think makes sense combined with adhering to certain limitations. Biotics is a very specific thing — the ability to adjust the target’s mass and thus kinetic energy.
“Let’s hide from our dialogue in this elevator.”
#4. The Writing Is Terrible (Both the Script and the Source Novel)
You’d think most actors would be familiar with the amount of risque belly slapping in the book, but there’s no shortage of people reading the script and bursting into fits of shocked laughter. There’s a rumor that Charlie Hunnam, who was originally cast in the lead role, dropped out because he didn’t like the script, and he starred in last year’s Pacific Rim, which contained a character named Stacker Pentecost and a man with golden shoes. Actress Chloe Bridges, star of the Sex and the City spinoff The Carrie Diaries, read the three pages she was given for her audition and immediately said, “I really can’t do this.”
important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS ABOUT TO SAY
- tou chi NG!!!! FOr eheA DS!!!!!!11!!
- wearing each other’s clothes
- doing that thing where they accidentally get real close and, like, stare meaningfully at each other for a few seconds too long
- channeling the inner romcom and having an epiphany about how much they care about each other and RACING TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE
- fucking. Now or Never Kiss
- HEIGHT DIFFERENCES
- defending each other to scathing tertiary or otherwise minor characters but ONLY WHEN THE OTHER ISN’T AROUND
- reincarnation or time loop or OOOOH TIME TRAVEL SCENARIOS
- dramatically saving each other from certain death or barely surviving something that almost makes the other break down and just smirking wearily and mumbling flippant smartass remarks to HIDE THE DEPTH OF THEIR FEELINGS
- undercover as lovers, the classic
- ALMOST KISSING. like getting so close that they start to close their eyes and hold their breath and then SOMETHING HAPPENS and they jump apart, that is MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY ACTUAL KISSING
- casually sitting on each other’s laps during ensemble cast conversations or scenes
- did i mention F AKE DATinG
I’m just curious because I feel like our dogs don’t get enough attention.
I’va named mine Azazel, Barney, Leskling, Tulip, Couscous and Sweetheart~
I named my dog Harvey, Pickles, Gorim, Dane,…
I named mine Mequen after a character from Trickster’s Choice by Tamoria Pierce. I named another Raffi after the Hockey player.
Ward and Daryn were both named after Patricia Briggs characters. There were a few just random /whatever sounded good at the time/ names that I can’t remember anymore?
There’s also a Cafall, for Bran from The Dark is Rising (
King Arthur’s) dog, and a Scabbler. Which is mining equipment. What can I say, he belonged to a duster and was good at breaking darkspawn.
Also my eldest named my very first mabari Widget.
Also a dwarf!commoners dog. It seemed to work. Also, I clearly have a dwarf problem. :D
Ever since I saw “Barkspawn” in the Darkspawn Chronicles, I haven’t been able to name my mabari anything else. Except for the time Hawke named hers after Carver, just to be a tit.